03 October 2009

New Semester Begins..

Salam w.b.t.

I've just come back from a surprisingly 30-hours journey from Malaysia. Anyway, Alhamdulillah, thank to Allah. I finally managed to get back to Czech Republic after spending approximately 3 months in Malaysia. I'm really happy that I could spend much time with my family whom I love so much.

I was a little bit late that day. I missed my connecting flight due to the delayed flight at KLIA and needed to wait for another 10 hours for the next flight at Frankfurt. Anyway, alhamdulillah, I finally managed to return to Czech Republic after more than 30-hours journey.

at Frankfurt, waiting for my next flight

Well, I could still remember when I went for the interview for Mayo Clinic earlier this year. Well I was among the 10 people who were short listed for the interview to represent our university for doing some research at Rochester, United States of America. Of course it was quite surprising to be among those 10 people selected, as I was the most junior candidate. Most of the other 9 candidates were 5th or final year student, and also post-grads. Anyway, I could imagine that if I went to United States during my summer holiday, I probably wouldn't have enough time in Malaysia as I had or maybe I would not even come back to Malaysia at all during last summer. Thank God, I didn't go to US during the previous summer, as it was clearly much beneficial to be in Malaysia as I had a very enjoyable holiday plus I also participated in many useful programs there.

Alhamdulillah, the programs that I participated in Malaysia have given me lots of knowledge and new spirit to do dakwah and also gave me new perspective to see things. I hope I could use all my experience and knowledge that I've gained for the benefit of myself and other people.

Ramadhan is already over. Let's strive to maintain the good things that we've done during the holy month. In the mean time, don't forget to fast in this month of Syawal, as Allah has offered large award for those who fast during this month. Let's grab this opportunity.

Abu Ayyub al-Ansari relates that Allah's Messenger (pbuh) says:
"Whoever fasts the month of Ramadhan and then follows it with six days of fasting in the month of Syawal, it will be as if he had fasted the year through" (Shahih Muslim)
It's time to work. It's time to apply my knowledge, and it's time to gain new knowledge. To all readers, pray for my success.

4 comments:

aisyah ismail ♥ said...

Salam'alayk. abang!~ hehe apa khabar? neway aisyah sejak dtg cni mmg ade internet cnnection n on9 jer 24 hours tp slalu x de dpan comp.. heh so kalau ade pape buzz jer lah.. nnt dh bbtul settle down.. datang ah cni..

k do take care! maaf zahir batin and all the best for ur new sem~ (^_^)"

mohdnoor said...

w'salam..

aisyah.. tgkla.. abg busy sket skarang.. sbb kene pindah rumah by the end of the month.. huhu.. baru dpt tau tak leh dok umah skarang ni.. so, skrng tgh tengok2 rumah baru.. insyaAllah, nanti bile2 abg contact, k.. kasi la no hp sane..

anyway, hope dah settle down kat sane dgn environment baru :-) moga sama2 bjaya dunia akhirat

aisyah ismail ♥ said...

abang!!! huwaaa... dgr ah kisah sedeyh niiiih... td abes dissection class.. aisyah balik umah n masuk ah baju dlm washing machine.. then.. 30 minit kemudian.. aisyah dapati.. hp aisyah di dalam washing machine tersebut!!! dan sesungguhnya ia sudah tidak boleh digunakan langsung!!!!!! sob sob sob.. sedeyh2.. yg amat.. camne nk call umah nih... huhuhuhuhuhu

doakan lah sgala urusan2 dipermudahkan d cni.. (=_=)

mohdnoor said...

ha? haih.. camnela bole hp besar camtu masuk dlm washing machine nih.. hehe.. tryla anta kedai, kalau2 bole betulkan.. huhu.. takpela, sabar2 :-)

nak call umah gunela internet buat mase ni.. free je pun..